The whole world has gone digital and this brings with it many benefits, not least, the ability to gain qualifications and certification with online learning courses. It is never too late to make a life-changing decision, especially when you know deep down that your career isn’t going anywhere and here are just a few professions that you can train for with the eventual aim of certification.
- Personal Trainer – Why nor ride the current wave of physical fitness and acquire certification to work as a qualified personal trainer? There’s also yoga and Pilates, both of which are very popular in Australia, so you would not have a problem finding employment. This would likely be a 2-year full time course and you would submit assignments as guided by your online mentor and with weekly group discussions, you get to practice what you have learned.
- Physiotherapist – After a few years of hands-on training, you could be working at the leading Bella Vista physio centre. This is an exciting and challenging course (Google for detailed information) that allows you to work anywhere, as you have globally recognised certification. If you enjoy sports, this would be a great field and you might get to work with famous athletes and helping people overcome injury is a very fulfilling responsibility.
- Digital Marketing – If you are IT minded and enjoy a challenge, why not take a 12-month SEO course? This will get you in at the ground floor and after 4-5 years training, you can earn big bucks as a top SEO consultant. This is a fast-growing sector with a rosy future and with the right qualifications, you can enjoy a great career helping businesses to get noticed. Working from home
- Healthcare & Nursing – If you enjoy helping people, you could take the basic nursing degree that will result in nurse certification. A 4-year degree course can be taken online, which gives you the ability to learn at your own pace and with various placements in care centres and hospitals, you will gain the hands-on experience that is required. If you would like to learn more about mental healthcare courses, Google is your best friend and with online courses, location is not so important.
- Security & Hospitality – If you like the idea of working at live events, there are special security academies that run online courses that lead to certification, allowing you to work as a freelance or for a company, whichever you prefer. If you are within the age limits and are fit and healthy, this could be the career for you! No two days are ever the same and you get to rub shoulders with celebrities now and then. It is always important to check regarding certification, as you want it to be globally accepted, so choose wisely when looking at online courses with certification.
There isn’t much you can’t do online and regarding courses that lead to qualification and certification, the list is long. Take the time to browse and hopefully, you will find the perfect course to change your life for the better.